Time to register for spring classes

Time to register for spring classes

Registration for the spring 2023 semester has started all MCC students currently enrolled in the fall semester. Priority registration has already begun, and general registration starts October 31st.

The spring semester will start on January 17th 2023. If you have any questions regarding
registering online there are hyperlinks on the MCC registration page that will take you to the FAQs about online registration. Same goes for if you have questions about tuition pay, dropping classes and tips on registering — there are hyperlinks for each topic that will answer any questions that you may have about tuition pay, dropping classes, tips on registering, online learning and when classes start and when to register.

If you are already a MCC student you can register for the spring semester by looking at the credit course schedules found in Self-Service on the MyMCC website. Then meet with an academic advisor to make sure you are taking the right classes. Next you can register for classes one of three ways either by registering online, in-person or by phone.

Finally purchase all the material and books that you will need at The MCC Store. If you want to register for MCC online go to the myMCC website click on the self-service page and then click on the student planning link to plan your spring semester. If you would like to register in person, come to the Registration Office in A258 and present a valid photo ID, plus the course names, number and section numbers and register with one of the helpful enrollment processors.

Or if you want to register over the phone call the Registration Office at 815-455-8588 to speak with an enrollment processor. You will respond to a few questions as well as provide course names, number and section numbers to register.

The registration office is open from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday. The link to the MCC registration page is https://www.mchenry.edu/registration/

— By Seth Rowe